Home to the shining white sand beaches loaded with a plethora of adventurous activities, Seychelles has been a favorite holiday destination of many water babies. This place will also let you enjoy perfect dawn in its chic nightclubs and will make sure that your Seychelles Holiday becomes a memorable experience.
This tour will take you to Praslin and Mahe along with a day excursion to La Digue island. You will be arriving at Seychelles International Airport which is situated in Mahe. Mahe is the biggest and major island in Seychelles as it accommodates the only international airport in Seychelles and the capital city Victoria.
What is included in the tour
- 5N Accommodation
- 3N in Mahe at Le Relax Hotel & Restaurant or Similar.
- 2N in Praslin at Le Relax Hotel & Restaurant or Similar.
- 5 Day Breakfast and Lunch on Days 2 and 3.
- Private Transfer from airports to hotels and back.
- Ferry Ride from Mahe to Praslin and Return.
- SIC transfer for Sightseeing.
- Praslin And La Digue Island Tour (Entrance fees included)
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour (Entrance fees included with lunch)
- Mahe Island Tour (Anyone from South-Side or North-Side) (Entrance fees included with lunch)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Ticket
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
- 5% TCS
- Any expenses of personal nature like Shopping, Laundry, Minibar, Room Services, any food services, etc.
- Any Lunch charges that isn't mentioned in the inclusion
- Any Dinner charges
- Any early check-in or late check-out
- Praslin and La Digue Island Tour
- Glass Bottom Boat Tour
- Mahe Island South Side or North Side tour
Day 1: Arrival in Mahe
Welcome to Mahe Island, Seychelles. On arrival at Seychelles International Airport, you will be met by our Airport representative/driver and transferred to your hotel for Check-in
The rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight on Mahe Island
Day 2: Mahe (Discover Mahe Island)
Today discover Mahe Island - South Side. The Southern side feels less busy and more contemplative, where time takes on its meaning. Discover the Island’s breath-taking panoramic views, pristine rain forests, and the most beautiful and secluded beaches around every cove. Lunch is included on the tour. Overnight on Mahe Island
Discover Mahe Island – North Side. The Northern side of the island offers a wide variety of hotels, self-catering accommodations, and the largest selection of restaurants and nightlife. Not forgetting the famous Beau Vallon Beach. In the evening you will be taken back to the hotel. Lunch is included on the tour. Overnight on Mahe Island
Day 3: Mahe (Glass Bottom Boat Tour)
On this day enjoy Glass bottom boat tour to The St. Anne Marine National Park. Depart Eden Island Marina by glass bottom boat to discover the underwater world of this unique and protected tropical coral reef. On this relaxing excursion, you will spend the day experiencing the wonders of the Marine Park with its dazzling turquoise waters, beautiful scenery, and a never to forget snorkeling experience where you can observe a large number of fish species in their natural habitats as well as doing a spot of fish feeding by hand. Disembark on Cerf Island to enjoy a delicious creole BBQ. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon on Moyenne Island. A flora and fauna reserve since the 1970s and home to around 200 giant land tortoises. Back to the hotel. Lunch is included on the tour. Overnight in Mahe Island.
Day 4: Mahe Island - Praslin Island (Ferry)
Today you proceed to take your ferry to Praslin Island. On arrival in Praslin Check-in Overnight in Praslin Island.
Day 5: Praslin Island (Praslin And La Digue Island Tour)
Join us today for an unforgettable tour of 2 of the most beautiful islands in Seychelles in just-1 day. The tour will start very early, we suggest you take an early breakfast or feel free to pack your snacks. Take a Ferry to La Digue Island. La Digue is accessible by Ferry/Boat only.
Visit the Vallee De Mai, the heart of Praslin, home to the Coco De Mer Palm and the Black Parrot, also described as the Garden of Eden due to its mystical nature. You will be given a brief explanation of its history and have the chance to take a few souvenir photos before heading out to Anse Lazio. The most famous beach on Praslin and one of the “best in the archipelago” with its fine white sands and gorgeous turquoise water that is so clear you can watch the fish swim around you.
Experience the laid-back atmosphere of island living. Traveling by bicycle or oxcart is the way to go, but if you prefer to walk, it is a good opportunity to truly get the most out of your visit. First, stop to enjoy a delicious lunch at one of our local restaurants, and after, you have the rest of the afternoon free to explore the island as you please.
Famous places you can visit:
- L’Union Estate with its majestic colonial house, or admire the giant tortoises in their pen close to one of the Seychelle’s largest Granite Boulders.
- Anse Source D’argent with its soft white sand, and clear turquoise water, is also known to be the most photographed beach in the world.
- If you are more into Nature, then a visit to the Veuve Reserve is a must. It is the breeding site of the rare and endemic Paradise Flycatcher.
Overnight on Praslin Island
Day 6: Praslin Island - Depart Mahe
Bid farewell to Seychelles Holidays. Check out of the hotel and take your ferry back to Mahe Island and you will be taken to Seychelles International Airport for Departure back home or onward Journey.