Srinagar is the North Indian beauty laden with picturesque landscapes, mesmerizing views and rich in culture. Over a long period, Srinagar has been one of the most sought after tourist destinations due to its unique location and grandiose beauty. With the tourism industry evolving over time, it has now become easier to access these scenic beauties to get away for that perfect vacation. Rightly called the ‘Venice of the East’ or the ‘Kashmiri Venice’, this city blooms with natural beauty, almost unbelievable to the eye. When you think of a holiday in Kashmir, Srinagar accompanies it just like a rainbow after the rain. Experience a unique blend of all these with the ultimate Srinagar tour packages that we ardently bring to you!
What is included in the tour
- Pick up & Drop at Airport by Vehicle Mentioned Above
- Accommodation in above mentioned or similar hotels.
- Breakfast as mentioned above to be served in Hotel restaurant only.
- All road taxes, tolls etc
- Driver Batta
- Sightseeing Mentioned
- Taxes are included
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “ABOVE COST INCLUDES”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tours per the Itinerary
- Guide fee, Amusement park Fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Gondola Ride, Horse Ride, Shikara Ride
- Chained vehicle from Tangmarg to Gulmarg Return
- Aru Valley Betab valley, Chandanari Sightseeing in Pahalgam.
- Srinagar Mughal Garden Entry Fees
- Sightseeing of Sonmarg Thajiwas Glacier.Zero Pint Sightseeing in Sonmarg
- Kindly Note: Clients / Guests have to make direct payment for the below sightseeing points.
- In Pahalgam: Horse Riding, Chandanwari, Betaab Valley, Aru Valley, and Baisaran Valley
- In Gulmarg: Horse Riding, Gongola Ride, Zorbing or any other sports activity.
- In Sonamarg: Thajwass Glacier, Horse Riding.
- Guests can book the taxi/ponies/gondolas at the particular place.
- Due to Horseman union, our vehicle is restricted to move within Gulmarg area.
Day 1: Welcome to the Heaven on Earth
On arrival at Srinagar, our representative will meet you and will provide you all the information’s about your tour and will transfer you to Srinagar hotel, after a fresh upstart tour of world famous Mughal Gardens Just on the outskirts of Srinagar lie Chashmashahi ("The royal spring"), Nishat ("abode of peace") and Shalimar ("abode of love") where Mughal emperors once relaxed with their exquisite queens.. You will get a view of some very interesting places around the Lake. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Srinagar– Gulmarg
After breakfast leave for Gulmarg (Switzerland of Asia, Meadow of Flowers, recently awarded as 7thSki Resort of Asia) which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. It is also popular for being the highest Golf Course in the World (18hole) in summer and skiing during the winter season. After checking in and fresh up Enjoy the splendor of nature and the snowy mountains. . One can have a Gondola ride (World’s highest and Asia’s longest Cable Car Ride) at own cost. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3: Gulmarg - Srinagar
After breakfast leaves Gulmarg and drives to Srinagar. After check-in and fresh up visit Shankar Acharya Temple, evening free for shopping and personal activities. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 4: Srinagar - Sonamarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, full-day excursion to Sonamarg (Meadow of Gold). This is one of the most beautiful drives in your Srinagar trip. On the way, you will stop at many beautiful spots. Continue drive to Sonamarg which is at the altitude of 2740 Mtrs above sea level. One can ride on a horse to visit Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Sonamarg is known as the Gateway of Ladakh. In the evening, return to Srinagar. overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 5: Srinagar:
After breakfast we transfer you to your destination flight/Bus, that's how your holiday in kashmir ends with unforgettable memories.