The heart of Incredible India houses some of the best architectural marvels as old as 12th century - some of the best national parks with widest variety of wildlife - and some of the best canyons of India. There's rivers that are waiting to be Kayaked upon - and temple towns that give a sense of calm and show the real India!
Join us on this trip to see Madhya Pradesh's best kept secrets!
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double occupancy in standard rooms in hotels
- Bundelkhandi Style Dinner in Orchha
- Guided tour at Khajuraho Temple and Orchha Raj Mahal
- Forest car permit
- Private Vehicle for the group
- Meals: 4 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner
- Tour Lead at all times
- Accommodation on Triple Occupancy only with 3 seat group discount
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance fees & Camera fees
- Activities costs
- Flight fares and Train fares
- Meals/Sightseeing spot not mentioned
- Personal expenses such as snacks, and beverages
- Costs arising due to flight cancellations /weather delays
- Gwalior City Tour
- Cultural and Temple town of Orchha
- Mahals and Chhatris of Orchha
- UNESCO Heritage temples of Khajuraho
- Rich Bundelkhandi and Chandela architecture
- Panna National Park in quest of tiger
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN GWALIOR
Arrive at the Gwalior airport / railway station and be transferred to your hotel. In the afternoon, enjoy a tour to the Gwalior fort - which covers the entire cityscape, Later, enjoy the 9th century Teli Ka Mandir and the 11th century Sas Bahu ka Mandir.
Stay: Hotel in Gwalior
DAY 2: GWALIOR TO ORCHHA
After breakfast, head to riverside town of Orchha with the group. The drive will take around 3 hours. Visit the Laxmi Narayan temple that provides beautiful views of the entire Orchha town from a hillock along with the fort style temple architecture of the temple itself. Check-in to your hotel in Orchha. Later in afternoon, visit the Chhatris/Cenotaphs of Orchha that look like a painting on the Betwa riverside. You can enjoy optional Kayaking in the Betwa River at sunset.
Stay: Hotel in Orchha
Meals: Breakfast & Bundelkhandi Dinner in Orchha
DAY 3: ORCHHA TO KHAJURAHO
After breakfast, visit the Raj Mahal of Orchha built by Bir Sing Deo - which is a part of the Orchha fort complex. Jahangir Mahal stands apart here - it was built by Bir Singh Deo to honor the Mughal Emperor Jahangir's visit to Orchha. Later drive to Khajuraho, in the evening go for a visit to the famous UNESCO World Heritage temples of Khajuraho on a guided tour. Relax at your hotel in Khajuraho.
Stay: Hotel in Khajuraho
DAY 4: PANNA NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, visit the Panna National Park, which lies in an area rich in diamond and is famous for various wildlife species - tigers, leopards, deers, etc. On the way you will also see one of the best canyons in India - the Ken River Canyon and the Ken falls.
Stay: Hotel in Khajuraho
DAY 5: DROPOFF AT KHAJURAHO AIRPORT/JHANSI STATION
After Breakfast, we will drop you off Jhansi Station and if you choose to fly back from Khajuraho - you'd be dropped at the Khajuraho airport.