The abode of clouds - Meghalaya is a mystery, all yours to explore!
Rolling hills, crystal clear rivers, waterfalls, caves, and clouds - there's enough for the nature lover, the adventurer, and the photographer in you!
Take this holiday on your dates - perfect for families and friends - explore a beautiful land with friendly people and mind blowing sights!
What is included in the tour
- Meals: 5 Breakfasts
- Toll, Parking, Driver expenses
- Rooms in Double Occupancy
- Sightseeing in AC Vehicle
- Sedan for up to 3 pax
- SUV/MUV for up to 6 pax
- Tempo Traveller for more than 6 pax
- Standard Accommodation with Breakfast
- 2 Night stay in Osafi Inn/Sohra Plaza Cherrapunjee or similar
- 1 Night stay in Umpohliew Homestay Mawlynnong or similar
- 2 Night stay in Jo's Guest House Shillong or similar
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight fares to and from Guwahati
- GST 5%
- Activities/Entrance Fees
- Any sightseeing spot not mentioned
- Personal expenses such as snacks & beverages
- Meals that have not been mentioned
- Costs arising due to flight cancellations/weather/delays
- Waterfalls in Cherrapunjee
- Double Decker Nongriat Trek (optional)
- Living Root Bridges
- Crystal Clear Waters in Dawki
- Cleanest Village Mawlynngong
- Scotland of East - Shillong
DAY 1 - GUWAHATI TO CHERRAPUNJI
Pickup from Guwahati airport (reach latest by 12 PM) and drive through scenic countryside to reach Cherrapunji (5 hrs, 192 kms drive). Evening for leisure at your homestay
Stay: Hotel in Cherrapunji
DAY 2 - CHERRAPUNJI
After breakfast, head out to spend the day in Cherrapunjee - one of the beautiful places to visit in Meghalaya,, experiencing attractions in and around the town. See the Mawsmai caves, beautiful Dainthlen Falls, Nohkalikai Falls, and the Seven Sister Falls at the Eco Park.
Relax at your Hotel in Cherrapunji
Stay: Hotel in Cherrapunji
DAY 3 - NONGRIAT
After breakfast, as per our Meghalaya itinerary, start the trek to the Double-Decker living root bridge from the Tryna village. Explore beautiful waterfalls, pools, and a beautiful village. Head back to the Tryna village in the afternoon. Later, head to the cleanest village in Asia - Mawlynnong!
Stay: Homestay in Mawlynnong
DAY 4 - DAWKI MAWLYNNONG
After Breakfast, head for village walk in Mawlynnong, the cleanest village in Asia: see the balancing rock, the village centre and the treehouse viewpoint. Later, ride to Dawki (1.25 hours/ 36 kms), where you can enjoy boating in the crystal clear river. We will also visit the INDO-BANGLADESH border at Tamabil. In the afternoon, ride to Shillong, Spend the evening in the happening Police Bazar of Shillong.
Stay: Hotel in Shillong
DAY 5 - SHILLONG
After breakfast, visit the famous Shillong attraction - Air Force Station viewpoint. From the viewpoint, you can see entire city Shillong, the Scotland of the east! Later, head to Guwahati airport - you will be dropped around 2 pm (traffic permitting). Please book your departure flights accordingly.
End the tour with beautiful memories!