In the foothills of the Himalayas. is a sublime natural experience with hill stations, ancient monuments and temples as well as a plethora of adventure options. Uttarakhand stands out in providing visitors an unforgettable experience. So let your backpacks out or your baes and bros with you for this ultimate Uttarakhand tour package for couples, friends and your family too. Step into the magical realm of the innate beauty of Uttarakhand!
What is included in the tour
- All Transfer & Sightseeing by Innova (Pickup & Drop from Delhi Airport)
- Base category room at all places
- Non Ac room will be provided
- All applicable Taxes.
- Tour Guide in Corbett
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephone calls, fax, etc
- Entrance Fees for Monuments, Monasteries & Museums.
- Any kind of drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural
- Calamities (landslides, floods), flight delays / rescheduling / cancellations, any accidents / medical evacuations, riots/strikes/war, & etc.
- Any expenses incurred on extra transport, apart from the ones covered in the package.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks, Monuments & Boating charges other than that which is mentioned is not included in the above package cost.
Day 01: Delhi - Nainital
The Uttarakhand tour packages at Economads begins with a pick up from Delhi airport, proceeding to Nainital. You will be taken to your hotel upon arrival. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel are included.
Day 02: Nainital
Explore Nainital after breakfast including Khurpatal, Bhimtal, Naini Lake and sacred caves. Enjoy boating time on the lake (at your own expense), the Naina Devi Temple, Mall Road, Tibetan Market and enjoy the shopping. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Nainital- Corbett
After breakfast check out from the hotel then drive to tour Jim Corbett National Park. The park was named after Jim Corbett, the legendary hunter-naturalist turned author and photographer who spent most years of his life in this area and helped set up this park. Check-in to your hotel/resort. Evening free for sightseeing covering Garjia temple and Corbett fall. Dinner and overnight stay in Corbett.
Day 04: Corbett - Mussoorie
The day begins with an early morning visit to Corbett Park (on your own), followed by breakfast, en route to Mussoorie, with a stop at Sahastradhara, and a hotel check-in, followed by a visit to Mall Road and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Mussoorie - Local sightseeing
Explore the lake, the company garden, Lal Tibba, and Mall Road after breakfast. In the evening, visit Kempty Falls, stroll along Mall Road before returning to your hotel. Stay overnight in Mussoorie.
Day 06: Mussoorie - Delhi
After breakfast proceed to Delhi airport