Kerala - God's own country offers everything that a traveller dreams of - From beaches to ayurvedic massages and curries to coconut groves, mountains to beaches and backwaters!
You will be staying at the most happening hostels in Kerala and enjoy amazing camps overlooking stunning Tea estates.
We will visit beautiful sunset at the Kolukkumalai Tea Estate (world's highest tea estate) and see miles of tea plantations.
Hop on to enjoy best of Kerala adventure at a budget!
What is included in the tour
- 1 Night Stay in Munnar Homestay
- 1 Night Stay in Suryanelli Camping (Near Munnar)
- 1 Night Stay at Zostel Dorms in Fort Kochi
- 1 Night Stay at Zostel Dorms in Alleppey
- Fort Kochi walking tour
- Group Vehicle
- Meals: 4 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner
- Tour Lead at all times
- Twin/Triple Sharing Rooms
- 4x4 Jeep ride to Kolukkumalai Tea Estate
What is NOT included in the tour
- Activities costs/Entrance Fees/Camera fees
- GST 5%
- Flight fares/Train fares to/ from from Cochin
- Sightseeing/Meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses such as snacks, and beverages.
- Costs due to flight cancellations/weather/delays
- Things not mentioned in “Inclusions"
- Tea gardens of Munnar
- Backwaters of Kerala
- Sunrise view points
- Fort Kochi Beach
- Kolukkumalai Tea Estate Jeep ride
DAY 1: ARRIVE COCHIN
PICKUP @ 1 PM: Arrive at the Cochin airport and ride with group to hotel for check-in, later in the evening We will head out for a walking tour of the beaches and churches of Fort Kochi - which is a visual treat with the colonial architecture. Enjoy the sunset at Fort Kochi beach.
Stay: Dorm at Zostel Kochi
DAY 2: COCHIN TO MUNNAR
After breakfast, ride to Munnar and check-into the hotel and head for a day of Munnar Sightseeing - you can visit the beautiful Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Street Shopping, Munnar Tea Museum, Attukad Waterfall, Pothamedu view point
Stay: Hotel in Munnar
DAY 3: MUNNAR SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast, ride with the group to Suryanelli and check- into the camp and get amazed by the views from campsite and in evening we will take a 4x4 Jeep ride to catch a beautiful sunset at the Kolukkumalai Tea Estate (world's highest tea estate) and see miles of tea plantations.
Stay: Camp at Suryanelli
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
DAY 4: ALLEPPEY
After breakfast, ride to Allepey (3 hrs). Arrive at Alleppey and check-in to your hostel. You can go for a boat ride to explore the beautiful backwater system of Alleppey. Take an evening stroll through the streets of Alleppey, spend some time at Alleppey beach
Stay: Dorm at Zostel Alleppey
DAY 5: COCHI AIRPORT DROP
After breakfast, be dropped at the Cochin Airport for your onwards journey.
Meals : Breakfast