What is included in the tour
- Airport picks up and drops on arrival and departure.
- Sightseeing of the spots mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals: 5 Breakfasts (CP basis)
- 3 night Shalimar/ Similar
- 1 night Pahalgam Zabrina Guesthouse/ Similar
- 1 night Chicago houseboat
- Experienced guide throughout the trip
- Vehicle-Innova with a driver.
- Toll, Parking, Driver Bata.
- Union vehicle cost for Betaab valley in Pahalgam
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance fees.
- Flight fares TO and FROM Srinagar
- Any sightseeing spot not mentioned above.
- Personal expenses such as snacks, beverages, tips.
- Any costs arising due to flight cancellations or weather-related delays.
- Anything not mentioned in“Includes” above.
- Dal Houseboat stay
- Thajiwas Glacier in
- Sonmarg Snowy Mountains in Gulmarg
- Gardens of Srinagar
- Perfect tour for friends, and families
Day 1- Srinagar
Once you reach Srinagar airport, you will be taken on a road trip to New Srinagar City (35 minutes) by our tour representative. On the way, you will spot the famous Abdullah Bridge. You will be checked into a hotel. Later, you will be taken on a city sightseeing tour covering Shalimar Garden, Nishat garden, Parimahal, and Chashma Shahi of Mughal Gardens. After exploring the gardens, you will be taken back to your hotel. Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 2- Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Today beautiful morning take a healthy delicious breakfast and get ready to start a day trip to Gulmarg. This is around 56 km from Srinagar. A magnificent hill station place situated approx 2730 MTR above from sea level, Gulmarg is also known as “Meadow of Flower”. There, you will be taken on a cable car ride “Gulmarg Gondola” also known as the highest cable ride in the world (Direct Payment Basis). After exploring some sightseeing places return to Srinagar and overnight stay
Today morning after having your delicious breakfast you can go for the day trip to Sonmarg. Sonmarg (2800Mtrs above sea level), which means ' meadow of gold ' has, as its backdrop, snowy mountains against a cerulean sky. The Sindh meanders along here and abounds with trout and mahseer, snow trout can be caught in the main river. You can access the snow which is furnished all over like a white carpet. Ponies can be hired for the trip up to Thajwas glacier a major attraction during the summer months. In the evening return back to Srinagar. Stay at Srinagar Hotel.
Day 4- Srinagar- Pahalgham
Today morning after having your delicious breakfast proceed towards the wonderful views of the Pahalgam. This is one of the appealing towns in the state which is also called the ‘Valley of Shepherds’. This is the town where you can along with your family members visit to the aromatic fields. Check into the hotel. One can visit Betaab Valley, Chandanwari, and Aru Valley in Pahalgam (Direct payment basis). After sightseeing return to Hotel. Enjoy your dinner & lovely stay at Pahalgam hotel
Day 5- Pahalgham-Srinagar
Today after Breakfast drive to Srinagar.Enroute visit the historic Avantipura Ruins. Check into Houseboat. In the late evening enjoy the Shikara Ride on Dal lake for Up to 1 Hour & then return back to the hotel. Enjoy a lovely stay in Srinagar Houseboat
Day 6 - Srinagar Airport Drop