Home to a number of surreal landscapes like glistening paddy fields, pristine white sand beaches, snaking rivers, terraced farms, and spectacular caves with a number of modern and dynamic cities, Vietnam is sure to make you fall in love with it. Experience a fairytale-like bliss as you visit some enchanting places like Halong Bay and the ancient town of Hoi An, while living up to the urban beats of Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, and Da Nang.
Discover the wonders of Vietnam as you enjoy your cruise through the ocean, interact with locals in the countryside, go island hopping, visit the historical monuments, try Vietnamese cuisine or indulge in a shopping spree at the traditional markets, giving you a number of opportunities to have once in a lifetime.
What is included in the tour
- Vietnamese Visa
- 02 Domestic Flights
- 02 Nights accommodation at hotel in Hanoi on DBL sharing basis
- 02 Nights accommodation at hotel in Danang on DBL sharing basis
- 02 Nights accommodation at hotel in Ho Chi Minh on DBL sharing basis
- Meals: 06 Breakfast, 02 Local Lunches & 01 Dinner
- All Transfers on private basis
- All Tours on SIC basis
- Meals as stated in the itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Tour Lead
- All sightseeing tickets as per Itinerary
- Services charges and government tax
Note: Any increase in the domestic airfare at the time of ticketing is chargeable
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Flights
- RT-PCR Test.
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Use of vehicles other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check-in & Late check-out at the hotels
- Some meals and drink in meals
Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam is a kaleidoscope of natural beauty, history, culture, and vibrant urban landscapes
Walk above the mist-laden mountains on the golden bridge that was built to evoke the image of God’s hands pulling a strip of gold out of the land
Get a shivering sensation as you watch the horror of the Vietnam War on the former battlegrounds at the Cu Chi Tunnels
Marvel at the beautiful limestone structures over the azure blue waters in the Halong Bay - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Day 1: Arrival in Hanoi | Explore the old quarters of the city
- Upon reaching Hanoi, complete the immigration and visa-on-arrival process at the airport.
- Meet our representative at the airport and board your transfers to reach the pre-booked hotel.
- Complete the check-in procedure at the hotel and get ready to explore this capital city of Vietnam.
- Start off by visiting the Temple of Literature – the first college of Vietnam and the place dedicated to Confucian.
- In the afternoon choose one of the city’s museums (History Museum and Ethnology Museum, Hoa Lo Prison which was once known as “Hanoi Hilton”).
- Visit the Hoan Kiem lake which is a symbol of Hanoi and is also called the Sword Lake, followed by a visit to the Ngoc Son temple and the Huc Bridge which are located on the same premises.
- In the evening, cycle through the Old Quarters of the City that will take you to the old-world charm of Vietnam and some of Asia’s most striking colonial architecture.
- The old quarters is also known as 36 streets and house a number of traditional houses, small business, and shopkeepers with plenty of photo opportunities.
- Upon completing the city tour, return back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Hanoi
Stay: Hotel in Hanoi
Day 2: Hanoi to Halong Bay | Enjoy the Scenic Cruise Ride Along The Bay
- 08:00 Shuttle bus will pick up at hotel to Ha long bay
- 10:00: Upon arrival at Tuan Chau harbour, you will check-in and get on board the cruise then starts a trip to discover the World Heritage.
- 10:30: Enjoy welcome drink. The cruise departs from Tuan Chau harbor for a joyful journey to discover the beauty of the world heritage Ha Long Bay. Along the way, you will have chance to pass through the grandeur of the legendary bay with thousands of limestone islands such as: Dog Rock, Duck Rock and especially Thumb Rock – a beautiful limestone islet rising from sea water in the shape of a giant thumb. Mother Nature has put Thumb Rock here to send a message of goodness to every passenger cruising in the ancient bay
- 12:00: Have a huge buffet lunch with variety of dishes including seafood and Vietnamese traditional food.
- 13:00: Stop at Bo Hon Island. Our tour guide will take you to Sung Sot Cave/Surprising Cave, the largest and the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay. After about 200 steps under forest canopy, the entrance of the cave shows up. A paradise of appear in front of you. You will discover the cave in about 45 minutes before getting back to the cruise (For other tourists whom can’t walk much, you can stay on cruise, chilling out on the sundeck).
- 14:00: Say goodbye to Sung Sot Cave, cruise heads to Luon Cave. In this area, it’s time for you to heat up with kayaking (about 30 minutes kayaking)
- 15:00: Stop at Titov Island. On this small island, you can climb halfway up the mountain to enjoy a panoramic view of Ha Long Bay. Looking down from high above gives you a wonderful sensation; at the same time offers you a spectacular view of every corner of the bay.
- 16:00: After that, you will get back to cruise and ready for our Sunset Party. Vietnamese tea, fresh fruits and snacks will be served when you’re relaxing on the sundeck or in the Jacuzzi.
- On the way back, cruise will pass by Hoa Cuong area, one of the most beautiful spots in the bay.
- 17:30-18:00: Arrive in Tuan Chau port. End of the trip.
- Overnight stay in Hanoi
Stay: Hotel in Hanoi
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Day 3: Take a flight to Danang | The city of beaches and bridges
- Have a delicious breakfast at the hotel and complete the check-out formalities.
- Head to the airport to board your flight to the Da Nang City of Central Vietnam.
- Upon arrival at the Da Nang airport, meet our representative who will help you with your transfers to the hotel.
- Complete the check-in formalities and call it a day.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Da Nang.
Stay: Hotel in Danang
Day 4: Visit to Hoi An | Experience the charms of the ancient heritage town
- 12:00 – 12:15 The van and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel (Da Nang area)
- 13:00 Start your adventure with Cam Thanh Coconut for being a fisherman at Cam Thanh Coconut Village, you will experience about learning traditional fishing techniques and how to row unique Vietnamese bamboo basket boats while exploring the tranquil coconut palm waterways of the past war. On this tour, we provide authentic social and cultural insight into the local way of life in Vietnam. Furthermore, you will take part in some hands-on activities which are fun, safe, and interested are suitable for everybody.
- 15:00 Our tour guide will take you to the Hoi An Old Town. – Go to the PhucKien Chinese Assembly Hall, a colourful mélange of bright gates, dragon statues, and elaborate rooftops. Get an introduction to ancestor worship while visiting the family altar and watching local devotees making offerings. – You will see remarkably well-preserved old houses Phung Hung Ancient House or Tan Ky Ancient House – That have withstood 200 years of weather and war. Learn about the prosperous merchants who used to live in these homes, trading with buyers from all around the world. Museum of Folklore in Hoi An – A display of artifacts depicting ancient local daily life in a 150-year-old Chinese merchant house. - Make a stop at the Japanese Bridge. The bridge spans a small waterway and was constructed more than 400 years ago to connect the Japanese community with the Chinese who lived on the other side of the water. Admire the carvings and paintings inside the bridge, learning about their symbolism and cultural significance. – Additionally, visit some of Hoi An’s well-known handicraft shops and artwork galleries. Discover smaller laneways and local neighbourhoods gaining a better appreciation of Hoi An’s endless charm.
- Dinner with Hoi An specialty food.
- 18:30 – Enjoy your time with the boat ride on Hoai River and release the flower lanterns to pray for good luck for you and your family. You will immerse yourself in the fanciful space of the lantern street. Free your time with the night market and enjoy the shimmering space of Hoi An.
- Overnight stay in Danang
Stay: Hotel in Danang
Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 5: Explore the Ba Na Hills & Take a flight to Ho Chi Minh
- Wake up and have a hearty breakfast to energize yourself for an exciting day on this Vietnam tour (Pickup - 8 am).
- Get ready and board the transfer that will take you to Ba Na Hills (literally translates to - King Mountain).
- Reach Ba Na Hills approx. by 10:30 am and stop at Dream Stream Cable car Station.
- Admire the high rolling hills by the most modem cable car system in Southeast Asia.
- Reach the first station and visit a French Vine cellar and Linh Ung pagoda to see a mesmerizing panorama of Da Nang city.
- Have a buffet lunch at the restaurant on the peak and later spend a fun time at Fantasy Park.
- Explore King peak and get varied vistas of Hana Hills and Quang Nam.
- Reach on top of the mountain to visit Linh Tu pagoda and take a walk on the 150-meter long GOLDEN BRIDGE.
- Take a walk on this beautiful bridge situated at a height of 1400M, between a sea of clouds supported by giant hands just like in the movies.
- After admiring the views and capturing the memories, start your journey back to Da Nang.
- Arrival back at your Danang. the car will take you back to Danang And change to the car go to the Danang Airport for Ho Chi Minh Flight
Stay: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Day 6: Visit to Cu Chi Tunnels | Ho Chi Minh City Tour
- Wake up and have a delicious breakfast at the hotel.
- Get ready to visit one of the most interesting places related to the Vietnam War period - the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Located 60 km from Ho Chi Minh, Cu Chi is a network of over 200km of tunnels that were functioning as underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens.
- Watch a short introductory video on how the tunnels were constructed before heading the explore these tunnels.
- There is plenty of evidence of the fierce battle that took place here during the 1960s when Cu Chi was a “Free Target Zone”.
- Afterwards, enjoy tea, and cassava (guerrilla’s food during the war) and you can for a shooting session by AK47 rifle or M16 cabin in the “free target zone” (bullet fee is paid by yourselves).
- After exploring the tunnels for an hour, head back to Ho Chi Minh city.
- Upon reaching Ho Chi Minh City, begin your city tour by first visiting the former Presidential Palace, the headquarters of the Saigon Government during the Vietnam-American war.
- Next, visit the War Remnants Museum which contains exhibits relating to the Vietnam War.
- Visit the red-bricked Notre Dame Cathedral, whose construction is based on the original cathedral of Paris.
- Stop by the Central Post Office which was designed by a French architect - Gustav Eiffel.
- The rest of the evening is free for leisure wherein you can choose to explore the other landmarks like the Reunification Palace, Pink Church, etc.
- You can also sit and admire the shades of the sunset from the Cafe apartment - a unique old apartment building turned into cafes and restaurants where you can enjoy your Vietnamese-style coffee.
- You can also visit the Bến Thành market - Vietnam’s best shopping center to indulge in a shopping spree.
- Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Stay: Hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 7: Departure | Bid Adieu with a bag of memories
- After having a hearty breakfast, check out from the hotel and board your transfer to the airport.
- Your amazing Vietnam Tour ends as you get dropped at the airport.