What is included in the tour
- General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance and breakfast buffet.
Accommodation for 2 in 4 Star hotels:
- Madrid: CHAMARTIN THE ONE or similar
- Ibiza: Duquesa Playa, 4 Star Hotel or similar
- Barcelona: HESPERIA SAN JUST DESVERN or similar
- 6 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinner
Included Tours & Activities:
- City tour in: MADRID, Poblet, BARCELONA
- Evening transfer: Debod Temple and Plaza de Espana/Gran Via in Madrid, Plaza de Oriente in Madrid , Ramblas and Plaza de Catalunya in Barcelona
- Ticket admission: Las Ventas bullring in Madrid, Poblet Monastery , Poble Espanyol in Barcelona
- Train: Montserrat
- (Optional) Ibiza Full Day Boat Trip around Ibiza and Formentera
- Madrid Airport Pickup on 24 Jan
- Barcelona Airport Private Dropoff on 28 Jan
- Ibiza Airport Private Pickup on 28 Jan
- Ibiza Airport Private Dropoff on 30 Jan
Domestic Flights for 2:
- 28 Jan: Barcelona to Ibiza Flight Iberia Airlines IB - 5332O
- (BOM to NAG)Flight Details: 6E 6064 RT
- Depart Time(Mumbai): Tue, 31 Jan 2023 17:30
- Arrival Time (Nagpur): Tue, 31 Jan 2023 19:00
Onward International Flights for 2:
- (NAG to DOH)-Flight Details: QR 591 O
- Depart Time(Nagpur): Tue, 24 Jan 2023 03:40
- Arrival Time (Doha): Tue, 24 Jan 2023 05:55
- (DOH to BARAJAS)-Flight Details: QR 149 T
- Depart Time(Doha): Tue, 24 Jan 2023 08:15
- Arrival Time (Madrid): Tue, 24 Jan 2023 13:50
Returning International Flights for 2
- (IBIZA to BARCELONA)-Flight Details: VY 3513 O
- Depart Time(IBIZA): Mon, 30 Jan 2023 16:35
- Arrival Time (BARCELONA): Mon, 30 Jan 2023 17:30
- (BARCELONA to DUBAI)-Flight Details: EK 188 Q
- Depart Time(BARCELONA): Mon, 30 Jan 2023 20:25
- Arrival Time (DUBAI): Tue, 31 Jan 2023 06:00
- (DUBAI to MUMBAI)-Flight Details: EK 506 Q
- Depart Time(DUBAI): Tue, 31 Jan 2023 09:25
- Arrival Time (MUMBAI): Tue, 31 Jan 2023 13:55
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance Fees/Activities Costs not mentioned
- Flights that are not mentioned
- Activities/Sightseeing spot not mentioned
- Personal expenses such as snacks & beverages
- Meals not mentioned
- Costs arising due to flight cancellations or weather delays
- Check-in Baggage costs for Budget airlines
- Things not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Explore Madrid
- Party and Sail in Ibiza
- Explore architecture of Barcelona
TUE 24 Jan 2023
Evening transport to the Gran Vía district. Dinner included.
Evening transport to the Gran Vía district. Dinner included. Welcome to Madrid! Upon arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting to transfer you to your hotel. Free time. You will receive information about the beginning of the tour during the afternoon, or you can check the informative panels in the hotel reception area. Towards the end of the day, we provide transfers to the Egyptian Debod temple, Plaza de España and Gran Via; a vibrant district . Indian dinner is included.
WED 25 Jan 2023
Madrid city tour. Visit to Las Ventas bullring. Stroll through the Retiro Park. Lunch included.
This morning, experience the city on a guided tour, which showcases the city’s vibrant center, the beautiful Plaza Mayor (Main Square), its broad and magnificent avenues, its many fountains and a walking tour of the beautiful Retiro Park, enhanced by the lake and Crystal Palace. Our tour includes a visit to see inside the Plaza de Toros de las Ventas, a fine-looking building. Here we learn about the tradition of “corridas” in the Bullfighting Museum. Vegetarian or Indian lunch is included. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon. At sunset we provide transfers to the Plaza de Oriente in the historic center of Madrid, opposite the Royal Palace. Return to hotel.
THU 26 Jan 2023
MADRID - ZARAGOZA (SARAGOSSA) - POBLET - MONTSERRAT - BARCELONA
Monastery of Poblet, rack train to Montserrat.
In the morning we leave for Aragón over the lands of Castile. In ZARAGOZA we stop briefly to see the Pilar Basilica. We continue to the Monastery of Poblet, surrounded by its walls in a beautiful site that is one of the best-preserved medieval monasteries in the world (entrance included). We then proceed to the Monastery of Montserrat where you will go up the mountain on a rack train to see its fantastic scenery. Following this we will continue to BARCELONA, arriving in the late- afternoon. Note: In some cases, depending on the timetable of the rack railway, the ascent to Montserrat can be done in our coach. Note: During the winter, from November to March, due to the shorter days, we will not visit the Monastery of Poblet in order to reach Montserrat during the daylight.
NOTE: The number of people authorized to visit the Alhambra is limited by law. The number of places assigned to tour operators is small and we are only given the quota one month before arrival. Even if you buy the trip with the ticket included, we cannot guarantee a visit to the Alhambra (if these tickets cannot be offered, the Reales Alcázares in Seville, which is similar, would be visited and a sightseeing tour with a local guide of the city of Granada would also be offered)If the visit to the Alhambra is very important to you, we suggest you purchase the trip “without tickets” (the lowest price) and book your tickets on-line from the quota for individuals on the heritage website https://www.alhambra.org
FRI 27 Jan 2023
Barcelona city tour. “Spanish Village” visit and evening transfer to Las Ramblas district. Indian dinner included.
oday we will visit Barcelona, an impressive city right on the Mediterranean Sea. Our visit includes an informative city tour with a local expert (note: If the group has fewer than fifteen people, explanations can be given by our guide). We also visit the city’s historic central area with its Gothic neighborhood dating back to the Middle Ages. We will visit the area where the Olympic Games took place. It will be possible to see and photograph La Sagrada Familia basilica, the masterpiece designed by the architect Gaudí. Subsequently, we include the entry ticket to “Poble Espanyol” (meaning “Spanish Village”). This open air architectural museum is situated in one of the most emblematic areas of Barcelona. Be delighted by the best Spanish craftsmanship and discover the architectural styles, traditions and folklore of the different communities in Spain. Free time to explore the city on your own. In the evening we provide transfer to Las Ramblas and Plaza Catalunya area, Indian dinner included. Return to the hotel.
Day 5: SAT 28 Jan 2023
BARCELONA TO IBIZA
After a scrumptious breakfast check-out from the hotel, and proceed for your onward journey to Ibiza on a flight.
On your arrival in Ibiza, you will be received by our representative who will transfer you to the hotel booked for your romantic stay. Check-in at the hotel, and rest for a short period in your luxurious room.
In the evening, go for a stroll in the beachside town.
Later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Ibiza.
Day 6: SUN 29 JAN 2023
As the day flowers, a buffet breakfast will be waiting for you at the hotel’s dine-in area. Enjoy an enticing breakfast at the hotel. Today is leisure day for you. You can do whatever you want to do today and have a great time in Ibiza. You can visit the local places and get to know about them. So, enjoy your stay at this gorgeous place which is famous for vibrancy and excitement. Rest and relish an overnight stay at the hotel.
Optional: Full Day Boat Trip around Ibiza and Formentera
Day 7: MON 30 Jan 2023
DEPART FOR INDIA VIA BARCELONA
Depart your hotel in Ibiza for a flight to Barcelona airport for your return home in India