The abode of clouds – Meghalaya is a mystery, all yours to explore!
Rolling hills, crystal clear rivers, waterfalls, caves, and clouds – there’s enough for the nature lover, the adventurer, and the photographer in you!
Join us to explore this beautiful land with friendly people and mind blowing sights, with a group of likeminded travelers who blend with the nature and leave nothing back!
What’s best yet, this trip starts with the Kaziranga National Park that’s home to One-Horned Rhino!
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Double Occupancy
- Accommodation on Triple Occupancy with 3 seat group discount
- Private Vehicle for the group
- Nongriat Trek and Camping
- Activities costs
- Entrance fees (Camera fees not included)
- Meals: 6 Breakfasts & 1 Dinner
- Tour Lead at all times
What is NOT included in the tour
- Flight fares to and from Guwahati
- GST 5%
- Any sightseeing spot not mentioned above
- Personal expenses such as snacks, and beverages.
- Meals that have not been mentioned above.
- Any costs arising due to flight cancellations or weather or delays
- Any other costs that are beyond our control
- Anything not mentioned in “Includes” above
- Jeep Safari in Kaziranga National Park
- Waterfalls in Cherrapunjee
- Crystal Clear Waters in Dawki
- Cleanest Village Mawlynngong
- Trekking/Camping in Nongriat
- Scotland of the East – Shillong
DAY 1 - GUWAHATI TO KAZIRANGA
Arrive at Guwahati airport before 12 pm. Drive with the group to Kaziranga National Park - which is home to the one-horned Rhinoceros and holds a record population of more than 80% of the one-horned Rhinos in the world. Kaziranga also has the highest density of tiger population in any protected area in the world. Upon arrival, we check into the wildlife resort. The evening will be reserved for a community tour.
DAY 2 - KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
After breakfast, head out to explore Kaziranga in a jungle jeep safari.
The Kohora range is famous for various endangered animals like One Horned Rhinocerous, Wild Buffalo, Royal Bengal Tigers, etc.
Later after the safari, head back to Guwahati for night stay.
DAY 3 - CHERRAPUNJEE
After breakfast, ride with the group to Cherrapunjee - one of the wettest place on earth.
The region is blessed with beautiful waterfalls and natural caves.
Visit beautiful Cherrapunji attractions today such as the famous Nohkalikai Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Daintlem Falls, Seven Sisters falls, and also the Eco Park.
Stay: Cherrapunjee Hotel
DAY 4 - NONGRIAT
After breakfast, head towards the starting point of Double Decker Trek - ‘Tyrna Village’.
The Root bridge is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Meghalaya.
This trek will take you down to the beautiful Nongriat village - on the way you'll see beautiful green pools and numerous waterfalls.
Stay: Camping in Nongriat
Meals: Breakfast | Dinner with Khasi Tribal Family
DAY 5 - DAWKI MAWLYNNONG
After Breakfast, trek back to Tyrna village. Post lunch, leave for Dawki where your eyes will be mesmerized with beautiful views as you enjoy boat ride in Umngot river.
Later, ride to Mawlynnong - one of the cleanest villages in Asia.
See beautifully landscaped houses, churches, and beautiful views of Bangladesh from the top of a bamboo made tree house.
Also, see a balancing rock balanced on a boulder.
Stay: Homestay in Mawlynnong
DAY 6 - SHILLONG
After breakfast, ride with the group to Shillong.
Explore beautiful Shillong attractions such as Wards Lake, Shillong Peak and Elephanta Falls.
In the evening, enjoy a walk in the happening Police Bazaar of Shillong.
Stay: Hotel in Shillong
DAY 7 - AIRPORT DROP
After breakfast, be dropped at the Guwahati airport (reach around 2 pm)