Agra a famous city in the state of Uttar Pradesh nestled at the banks of river Yamuna has always been a tourist spot. What adds to its glory is the beautiful monument of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, many beautiful architectural charms have been provided to this city by the Mughals. The monuments are so well mapped in large spaces with garden by water courses and walkways, that it outshines the city and people travel from across the world to visit these monuments.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Noida
- Drop at Delhi Airport
- Accommodation: Value Hotels
- Sightseeing mentioned in itinerary
- Driver Bata, Toll, Parking
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in “Includes” above
- Take in stunning views of Taj Mahal
- World Famous Agra/Red Fort
- Yamuna Banks
- Mugahal architectural charms
Day 1: Leave for Agra from Noida in the evening (3hrs appx. Travel time). Reach Agra in Night and overnight stay in Hotel.
Hotel: The Taj Vilas Agra or Similar
Day 2: After Breakfast, visit Taj mahal, One of the seven wonders of the world, Taj Mahal was built by Shah Jahan to immortalize the deep love for his deceased wife Mumtaz Mahal. Renowned for its ethereal beauty, the monument is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After Taj Mahal, Visit Red Fort, Mehtab Bagh, Itmad-ud-Daulah, Akbar's Tomb and more during the visiting hours.
Overnight Stay at Hotel The Taj Vilas or Similar
Day 3: After Breakfast, Visit the Local Markets of Agra and Leave for Delhi by 3pm to reach By 6pm. Tour Concludes