A tropical destination, Maldives is known for its ring-shaped atolls, coral islands, stunning beaches, bluest lagoons, and coral reefs. Such an abundance of natural beauty is the perfect backdrop for a honeymoon vacation. Known for its serene beaches, blue lagoons, and extensive reefs, this beautiful island is one of the best holiday destinations to provide a peaceful and luxurious haven to newlywed couples.
Irrespective of whether you are a nature lover or an adventure freak, opting for our 4 days Maldives tour package is worth your decision. Replete with tranquil beaches, breathtaking landscapes, spellbinding sunset views, and mind-boggling underwater life; this place is one of the most sought-after holiday destinations that you must visit. So don’t wait, book these 3 nights 4 days Maldives island tour package.
What is included in the tour
- 3N Accommodations at Adaran Club Ranhali
- Beach Villa (3N)
- Meal Plan - All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Beverages)
- Buffet Style Meal
- Transfer by Speed Boat basis.
- Meet/Greet Services on Arrival and Departure
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access at the Resort
- Service charges GST and Green Tax
The below services will be provided on a complimentary basis where applicable. Should the client wish to avail of these services the request is to be submitted at the time of reservation.
- Honeymooners will receive a fruit basket, bed decoration, and a candle-lit dinner.
- To qualify as honeymooners, honeymooners will be required to submit certified documents (Validity - 12 months) and this should be to the resort at the time of reservation.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air Ticket
- Visa Charges
- Travel Insurance
- 5% TCS
- Any expenses of personal nature like Shopping, Laundry, Minibar, Room Services, and food services, etc.
- Any early check-in or late check-out
- Anything that isn't mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any Water Sports Activities.
- Any Transfers other than the ones mentioned in the inclusions.
Day 1 - Arrive at the Maldives, get transferred by speedboat to your resort, and check into your room at Adaran Club Ranhali. Either spend the day relaxing in your room or visit the beaches to enjoy panoramic sea views during sunset. This day on Maldives island ends with a comfy overnight stay at the resort and a delicious dinner.
Day 2 - Post a scrumptious meal, this day of your Maldives Island Holiday brings to you a variety of options from which you can choose the one that catches your fancy. You can either soak in the sun or go for a swim. At the noon have delicious lunch and take a rest for some time. In the evening you can go out for long walks on the gorgeous beaches. The day ends with an overnight stay and a lip-smacking dinner at the resort.
Day 3 - Relish a lip-smacking breakfast and you can head to see the ethereal beauty of the place comprising a natural setting and calm ambience. Have your freshly prepared lunch at the resort. In the evening you can choose to go out and indulge in some outdoor activities. Come back to the resort in the evening for dinner and an overnight stay.
Day 4 - Post an appetizing breakfast, and get ready to check out from the hotel as this day marks the last day of your Maldives Island Holiday. Transfer to the airport and board your flight home with lots of memories of your fun-filled tour in the Maldives