From the picturesque white sand beaches like Railay to the ancient relics, Thailand is indeed the perfect destination for a fun-filled vacation. The sweet taste of much-famed nightlife and the thrill of unique water sports makes this place a must-visit destination. Whether you spend your time witnessing the architectural brilliance of renowned temples, stroll around barefoot on the stretches of white sandy beaches fringed with casuarinas and palms, getting a sweet taste of Phuket after sundown or an adventurous excursion to Phi Phi Island, this tour has everything for a perfect getaway in the tropical paradise.
What is included in the tour
- Hotel accommodation with Breakfast
- 3N Phuket – Marina Phuket- Deluxe Room X1
- 2N Krabi- Apple A day – Deluxe Room X1
- 2N BKK-Avani Atrium – Standard Room X1
- PHI PHI Island tour on Speed Boat with Lunch- Incl snorkeling (Exclude Island Fee 400 THB/PP)
- 4 Island Tour On Speed Boat with Lunch -Include snorkeling ( Exclude island FEE 400 THB/PP)
- Phuket City Tour
- Safari World & Marine Park With Lunch
- Flights (Domestic and International)
- Cab Details
- All Tour on SIC Basis
- All Transfers on PVT Basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- RT-PCR Test.
- Island Fees
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Use of the vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Any other services not specified in inclusions.
- Medical and insurance of any kind. Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/ cancellation/ hike in fare, strike, or any other natural calamities
- Early check-in & Late check-out at the hotels.
- The cost of lunch and dinner is not mentioned in the inclusions
Day 1: Phuket - Arrival.
Arrive at Phuket Transfer on Hotel Check-in. Rest day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Phuket-Phi Phi Island tour on Speed Boat with Lunch (Excl - Island FEE) + Snorkeling Included
After Breakfast Proceed to Phi Phi Island on Speed Boat.
•Phi Phi Island Tour:
•Sightseeing at Phi Phi Ley including Maya Bay, Loh Sa Ma Bay, Pi Le Cave, and Viking Cave. After lunch (inclusive) return to Phuket by Sped boat. P.P. Don (the larger of the two) and P.P. Lay. P.P. Lay with its only beach tucked away in amazingly picturesque. Maya Beach was the recent site for the filming of the movie. The main tourist center is Ton Sai Bay, a small and bustling village, with a string of bungalows, hotels, shops, and restaurants.
Day 3: Phuket – Half Day Phuket City Tour
After Breakfast Proceed for Half Day City Tour (Karon Viewpoint+ Chalong Temple + gems gallery)
Day 4: Phuket – Krabi -
After Breakfast Check Out from Hotel & Transfer to Krabi Hotel
CHECK-IN REST DAY AT LEISURE.
Day 5: Krabi - Four Island Tour on Speed Boat With lunch (Excl - Island Fee) + Snorkeling Included
After Breakfast Proceed for Four Island Tour with Lunch on a Speed Boat
• Tour Description:
• Pick up at the hotel to the pier. Chicken Island: Sightseeing and, enjoying swimming & snorkeling among coral reefs and Fishes. Remember the name and you’ll remember its funny rock shape. Tup Island: One of Thailand’s unseen Highlights. Relaxing the white sandy linkage between Tap Island and Chicken Island at low tide. Poda Island: Relax for sunbathing and sea sports. Lovely white sandy beach ideal for sunbathing swimming and snorkeling. Pranang Cave: Visit Phra Nang Cave to learn the history which is the sacred image of the hotel
• Location: KRABI
• Duration: 07:30 Hrs.
• (*Incl. Transfer Time)
Day 6: Krabi - Bangkok
Check out From Hotel & Transfer to Airport. Reach Bangkok & Transfer to Hotel. Check-in Hotel
DAY 7: Bangkok – Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch
After Breakfast Proceed to Safari world & Marine Park with Lunch
• Safari World is Thailand's most popular open zoo and show park. Covering over 200 acres, Safari World is made up of a Safari Park and a Marine Park, and offers a great variety of fun and entertainment for visitors of all ages and nationalities. A drive through the 100-acre Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for you to experience a close encounter with rare and endangered species. The feeding show allows you to get close to fearsome predators such as lions, tigers, and bears. Marine Park plays host to a vast spectrum of animals from land, sea, and air and is the setting for eight amazing world-class shows ranging from live-action stunt spectaculars to performances by animals, including a dolphin show. An optional extra is the Jungle Cruise, a fun-filled water flume ride through uncharted territory, in a land inhabited by headhunters, gorillas, and hungry crocodiles. Buffet lunch is served at the jungle restaurant.
Day 8: Bangkok – INDIA
After Breakfast Check Out from Hotel. & Transfer To Airport as Per Your Flight Timing to Fly Back Home.