Dubai- One of the most happening cities in the world. Dubai is a stirring alchemy of profound traditions and ambitious futuristic vision wrapped into starkly evocative desert splendour.
Your arrival in Dubai is marked by an evening Dhow cruise that takes you across Dubai Creek and welcomes you with a delectable dinner and an outstanding Tanoura Show. The next day of your Dubai holiday takes you on a city tour where you will explore attractions such as the Dubai Museum, Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Palm Island, Mall of Emirates, and Dubai Mall.
Next up on your Dubai vacation is a delightful Desert Safari. During your day amidst golden sands, you will be thrilled to indulge in activities that include dune bashing, camel ride, quad biking, sand boarding, BBQ dinner, belly dance, and Tanoura Show.
What is included in the tour
- City Max on TPL sharing Basis
- Meals - 4 Breakfast; 2 Dinner
- Marina Cruise with Dinner
- Burj Khalifa 124 Floor Prime Hours + Fountain Show with Board Walk + Underwater World
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
- Museum of the Future
- Dubai City Tour with Monorail Ride
- All tours on sharing Basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Use of vehicles other than the specified itinerary.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Flight Tickets
- Any other services not specified above.
- Early check-in & Late check-out at the hotels
- Tourism Tax 20 AED Per Day Payable at Hotel.
- Medical and insurance of any kind. Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight Delay/ Cancellation/ hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities.
- Dubai City Tour
- Burj Khalifa - 124th Floor non-prime hours underwater Zoo Aquarium + Fountain show.
- Fountain show with Board way walk
- Marina Cruise Dinner
- Museum of Future
Day 1: Arrival and a Calm cruise
Your arrival at the Dubai International Airport will be welcomed by a representative who will escort you to the hotel. Register yourself at the hotel and unwind. In the evening, treat yourself to a delightful Marina cruise. Sailing over Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden boat is an experience to cherish. Delight in a great family time under the starlit sky, topped by a delectable dinner served onboard. Your cruising pleasure is enhanced by a terrific Tanoura Show. After a lovely experience, come back to the hotel for a restful night.
Stay - City Max or Similar
Meal - Dinner
Day 2: A happening half Day City Tour and Burj Khalifa.
Welcome the day with a healthy breakfast, followed by a splendid city tour, which covers –
- Meena Bazar - A bypass from the Meena Bazaar, Dubai, located in Al Fahidi Street is an iconic shopping hub in Bur Dubai. With its myriad of shops selling amazing items like hand embroidered apparel, clothing, jewellery and shoes, Meena Bazar is a sought-after attraction for all spendthrifts and shopaholics. Some of the most splendid shops here are Malabar Gold and Jewelry, Khushi jewellery, Anhar Fashions and others.
- Atlantis and Palm Jumeriah - It is a man-made Island in the shape of a Palm tree in the middle of the Gulf of Arabia. It has a length of 6 KMS and got a water breaker with 12 KMS of length. It is an unbelievable creation of the 21st century therefore we call it the 8th wonder of the world.
- Jumeriah Beach- A stop at Jumeira Beach is a white sand beach that is located and named after the Jumeirah district of Dubai, on the coast of the Persian Gulf. Click pictures, and enjoy the view and the beach.
Sheikh Zayed Road Passing- It is the road you get to see while driving from Atlantis the Palm to Dubai Creek.
After the City Tour Proceed to Burj Khalifa the world’s tallest edifice.
- Burj Khalifa: An artwork that breathes, an unparalleled engineering feat, and a peerless marvel, Burj Khalifa stands as an exceptional example of universal cooperation, symbolising progress, and insignia of the innovative, vibrant, and flourishing Middle East. Don’t miss out on exploring its interiors, once you are taken to its 124th floor. Your visit is enriched by a complimentary musical fountain show.
Stay - City Max Or Similar.
Meal - Breakfast.
Day 3: Museum of the Future and Enjoy a stimulating desert safari
After a hearty breakfast, get ready to witness the marvellous and extremely creative
Museum of the Future- This is an initiative by the Dubai Future Foundation with a visionary approach to the sustainable life of the future. This architectural marvel beholds publications, exhibitions, theatre, and attractions showcasing possibilities of the future and providing solutions to current problems. Visit the museum for an immersive experience of a futuristic journey.
Do Not Miss:
- A new moon: Study the transformation of the moon into a source of renewable energy through a space station located 600 Km above the earth.
- Traverse through the space shuttle simulation (with countdown) and see the futuristic Dubai video.
- Observe the monitoring room where new species are evaluated!
- Make a wish in the wishing pool.
- Visit the viewing deck where you can capture some pictures of the inner shell of the museum with the curve of the building.
Desert Safari: Your desert safari begins with a thrilling dune bashing in a 4*4, followed by some time to click splendid pictures. Jazz up your safari experience by going for a camel ride, sandboarding and quad biking (optional), and shisha smoking. Women can go for decorating their hands with beautiful henna designs. You can also dress up in traditional Arabic attire and get clicked as an Arab family. Once you have had a great time, refuel yourself with unlimited refreshments here. When the stars twinkle, savour an irresistible BBQ dinner with drinks (available on request at extra charges). Your night delight enhances with belly dance and a Tanoura show. After such an amazing day, you will be transferred back to the hotel for a peaceful sleep.
Optional: Quad biking, sand boarding, and drinks (charges extra)
Stay- City Max or Similar
Meal - Breakfast and BBQ Dinner
Day 4: Depart from Dubai with Sweet Memories
Enjoy breakfast and check out from the hotel and you will be transferred to the Dubai Airport. Board your flight back to India with loads of beautiful memories and souvenirs.
Meal - Breakfast